Applications for this role have now closed.
We’re looking for a PR Account Executive with a nose for news and a talent for writing. A creative thinker, plain talker, great writer and media junkie, who is good fun and has massive energy – is this you?
Hot Tin Roof is an independent PR agency creating iconic reputations for pioneering UK companies.
Fast and furious, we deliver creative campaigns, designed along clear and simple lines. From short, sharp projects to heavy weight strategies sustained long term; we have a powerful reputation for getting results and making the news.
As part of a small team, you will be involved in delivering PR strategies for a diverse portfolio of clients, as well as supporting other PR consultants within the team. This is a job for an ambitious Account Executive who wants to fast track their career in an independent agency environment.
The preferred candidate will be keen to gain experience in B2B campaigns, particularly technology related, and experience of social media campaigns and online PR.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience, PRCA membership and a guaranteed ‘Colin the Caterpillar’ on your birthday.
You will be responsible for supporting media relations and client accounts. You will have excellent client service and strong skills in media relations.
You will be meticulous in the presentation of your documents, briefing papers and reports. You will create and deliver sound social media strategies and content for Hot Tin Roof and our clients.
Your attention to detail and great organisational skills will allow you to assist with the day-to-day running of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of news agenda and impact on clients
- Confident and professional demeanour when dealing with clients and journalists
- Strong copy writing skills
- Good social media skills
- Great organisation and time management
- Solid knowledge and understanding of digital channels
- Fantastic communication skills
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Loves a challenge – we have plenty!
- Nosy about the news
- Team player – in everything from making a good brew for the team to jumping on a last minute distribution
- Genuine interest in tech
- Curious – we are Cats after all!
- Partial to Percy Pig and the gang
The deadline to apply is Friday 16th August 2019.
To apply, please send your CV (with your favourite film, book and icon) along with a short cover letter to email@example.com.
Interviews will commence the week beginning 26th August 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you!