We’re looking to hire a PR Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with a nose for news and a talent for writing. A creative thinker, plain talker, great writer and media junkie, who is good fun and has massive energy – is this you?
Hot Tin Roof is a dynamic, ambitious and independent PR agency. Creative, intelligent and determined, we run our campaigns with skill, imagination and honesty. Our absolute loyalty to our clients, the energy and the gritty single-mindedness with which we tackle every campaign is the secret to our success.
Fast and furious, we create iconic reputations for pioneering UK companies. We have a powerful reputation for getting results in print and online for our clients and it’s the quality of our people that earned it for us. We have a strong team and we would love one more Exec to join us.
We are currently looking to hire someone with one to two years of agency experience. This is a job for an ambitious Account Executive who wants to fast track their career in an independent agency environment.
We want someone who will hit the ground running and is hungry to learn new things. You will be resourceful, creative and proactive, enthusiastic, keen to learn and with good attention to detail.
• Build and maintain valuable relationships with media contacts
• Write and distribute press releases
• Research and engage with relevant blogs, websites and forums
• Create media opportunities
• General office administration as required
• Assist with PR campaigns
• Maintain and update our databases
• Draft blogs, by-lined articles and comment for features
• Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• Monitor media online and offline
• Record media coverage
• Draft monthly client reports
• Update Hot Tin Roof’s social channels
Salary £17-22k dependent on experience
To apply just send your CV (with your favourite film, book and icon) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday 30 May. Interviews will take place on Friday 2 June 2017.