Part Time / Full-time PR Account Director Circa £35k pro-rata
Hot Tin Roof is a dynamic, independent PR agency, creating iconic reputations for pioneering UK companies. We help business communicate in a digital world, blending the skills and rigour of traditional PR with the constantly changing, cutting edge digital techniques of social media and online PR.
Now in our tenth year we are primarily focused on B2B PR, specialising in internet and digital technologies, although we do work across a range of sectors and the odd B2C campaign.
Fast and furious, we deliver creative campaigns, designed along clear and simple lines. From short, sharp projects to heavy weight strategy sustained long term; we have a powerful reputation for getting results and making the news.
We are now looking for an experienced PR professional to join the team and help grow the business. Although we are ideally looking for a part time role we will consider full-time for the right person.
With a minimum of five years’ experience in Public Relations, you will be responsible for leading media relations as well as helping to grow Hot Tin Roof. You will work closely with the founder MD to manage a small team, lead client accounts, secure new business and grow Hotwire our social media service.
You will be able to run accounts autonomously, will have excellent client service skills and proven media relations skills. The preferred candidate will have strong experience in B2B campaigns, specifically technology related, and demonstrable experience of social media campaigns and online PR.
You will have a powerful track record of achieving outstanding results for clients, and will understand the need to deliver tangible commercial benefits in PR campaigns. You will have managed integrated PR campaigns and will be comfortable managing client budgets.
You will be able to demonstrate a keen ability to write PR plans, new business proposals and pitch documents, and will have a naturally positive outlook to building new business connections on behalf of the client.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience working with clients in technology, new media, public sector
• Outstanding media relations skills and proven strength in securing quality coverage
• Excellent understanding of news agenda and impact on clients
• Confident participator in meetings with senior executives
• Strong copy writing skills
• Strong social media and online PR skills
• Good organisation and time management
• Good knowledge and understanding of digital channels
• Experience of working with and giving advice to senior executives
• Experience in campaign management and media relations
• Flawless project management skills
• Experience of crisis and issues management
• Self-Starter, pro-active, takes initiative, driven, entrepreneurial
• Loves a challenge
• Excellent communication skills
• Mature, self-confident and will get on with the job in hand
• Team player with the ability to motivate account teams
CVs with covering letter to [email protected]