We’re looking to hire a PR Senior Account Executive with a nose for news and a talent for writing. A creative thinker, plain talker, great writer and media junkie, who is good fun and has massive energy – is this you?
Hot Tin Roof is an independent PR agency creating iconic reputations for pioneering UK companies.
Fast and furious, we deliver creative campaigns, designed along clear and simple lines. From short, sharp projects to heavy weight strategy sustained long term; we have a powerful reputation for getting results and making the news.
As part of a small team, you will be involved in delivering PR strategies for a diverse portfolio of clients, as well as supporting other PR consultants within the team. This is a job for an ambitious Senior Account Executive who wants to fast track their career in an independent agency environment.
With a minimum of two years’ experience in Public Relations, the preferred candidate will have experience in B2B campaigns, ideally technology related, and experience of social media campaigns and online PR.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience, PRCA membership and a guaranteed Colin the Caterpillar on your birthday.
You will be responsible for managing media relations and supporting client accounts. You will have excellent client service skills and proven media relations skills.
You will be meticulous in the presentation of your documents, briefing papers and reports. Your experience in driving social media campaigns will allow you to create and deliver sound social media strategies and content for Hot Tin Roof and our clients.
Your attention to detail and great organisational skills will allow you to assist with the day-to-day running of the business and general office administrations are required. You will have a naturally positive outlook to building new business connections on behalf of the client.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with B2B clients
- Excellent media relations skills and proven strength in securing quality coverage
- Excellent understanding of news agenda and impact on clients
- Confident and professional demeanour when dealing with clients and journalists
- Strong copy writing skills
- Strong social media and online PR skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active and takes initiative
- Loves a challenge – we have plenty!
- Nosy about the news
- Team player – in everything from making a good brew for the team to jumping on a last minute distribution
- Genuine interest in tech
- Curious – we are Cats after all!
- Partial to Percy Pig and the gang
To apply just send your CV (with your favourite film, book and icon) to email@example.com. The deadline is the 22nd of March. We look forward to hearing from you.