Full-time PR Account Manager Circa £24k
Hot Tin Roof is a dynamic, independent PR agency, creating iconic reputations for pioneering UK companies. We help business communicate in a digital world, blending the skills and rigour of traditional PR with the constantly changing, cutting edge digital techniques of social media and online PR.
Now in our tenth year we are primarily focused on B2B PR, specialising in internet and digital technologies, although we do work across a range of sectors and the odd B2C campaign.
Fast and furious, we deliver creative campaigns, designed along clear and simple lines. From short, sharp projects to heavy weight strategy sustained long term; we have a powerful reputation for getting results and making the news.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PR professional to join the team and help across a range of B2B accounts.
With a minimum of three years’ experience in Public Relations, you will be responsible for managing media relations and client accounts. You will have excellent client service skills and proven media relations skills.
The preferred candidate will have experience in B2B campaigns, ideally technology related, and experience of social media campaigns and online PR.
You will be keen to learn to write PR plans, new business proposals and pitch documents, and will have a naturally positive outlook to building new business connections on behalf of the client.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience working with B2B clients
• Excellent media relations skills and proven strength in securing quality coverage
• Excellent understanding of news agenda and impact on clients
• Confident and professional demeanor when dealing with clients and journalists
• Strong copy writing skills
• Strong social media and online PR skills
• Good organisation and time management
• Good knowledge and understanding of digital channels
• Pro-active and takes initiative
• Loves a challenge
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
CVs with covering letter to email@example.com by 8 June 2012.